It is important to us that your flowers stay fresh for as long as they can.
Here are some of our top tips for our 'Boxed Arrangements':
Your flowers in a boxed arrangement are delivered in a wet piece of oasis foam which is filled with water.
- If water is low, fill with 'lukewarm' water to the top of the oasis.
- Remove any 'stained, wilted, brown' leaves/petals.
- Place in a cool spot, not in direct sunlight and do not place in the fridge.
Tips for our fresh 'Cut Bunches':
- Place your cut bunch in a glass vase with water.
- Always use lukewarm water.
- Get rid of any excess/old leaves.
- Cut 2cm off the stems at a sharp angle so the flowers are able to drink easier.
- Place in a cool spot, not in direct spotlight and do not place in the fridge.